The photographs produced by Natural Resources Canada and available on this site can be used for other means; however, the following conditions apply:
- Correctly identify the insect, disease or tree (use the captions provided with each picture as a guide).
- Clearly cite the source of the images in the following manner: Name of the photographer (if available), Natural Resources Canada, Canadian Forest Service. Please note that certain images belong to organizations other than Natural Resources Canada. It is therefore important to check the source of the image by clicking on the thumbnail. The source is written below the large-size JPG images. For images that do not belong to Natural Resources Canada, you must contact the person or organization that produced the image in order to obtain usage rights.
- Images must not be modified and should be made available free of charge.
Photographs from this site are available in various formats:
- large size JPG (approx. 800 pixels); and
- high-resolution JPG (for most images).
Simply click on the thumbnail to access the large format, and then click on the image once more to access the high resolution format, when available.
To download these images, right-click on the picture and select "Save As...".
Please contact us if you require photographs for a specific purpose or have questions concerning the use of images. Please make sure to specify in which images you are interested.
- Date modified: